About Ashley Lanae
Ashley Lanae is well-known for her passion for children.
Many would agree that her dedication, interactions and heart for all children is truly a God-given gift. She earned a dual Masters in Early Childhood Education and Special Education from The Catholic University of America and is certified to teach in three different states. Ashley's reputation has been established by her unmatched ability to set and implement a cross-cultural standard of excellence for every child that she encounters. Ashley Lanae is a Christian, a wife, mother, educator and author. She is passionate about empowering youth to be all that God has called them to be. She lives happily with her husband, and their sweet daughter in Denham Springs, Louisiana. During her free time, you can easily find her surrounded by children, baby-wearing, in search of good food or appreciating the outdoors. She is committed to being fearless and living a life full of faith."
Background & Credentials:
- 6 years of teaching experience (homeless families and children - headstart; early childhood education, Life Skills special education, Kindergarten, Intervention)
- BA in Psychology and Human Development
- Dual Masters in Early Childhood and Early Childhood Special Education
- Founding school leader and special education coordinator
- District of Columbia Certifications:
- Early Childhood Education
- Special Education
- State of Louisiana Certifications:
- Birth, Postpartum and Bereavement Doula
- PK - 3rd grade
- Early Interventionist Birth through Kindergarten
- ProDoula and StillBirthday Trained/Pre-Certified